Saturday, October 11, 2008

New to blogging...

So here I am... starting a blog. I should have started one a long time ago (like when my daughter was born) so I could document all of those BIG moments. Now mind you, I have them all written down in here baby book but this is a nice way to share those moments with family that can't always see her (like my dad in Florida). Guiliana just turned 6 months old! She was born 4/3/08 (by emergency c-section) weighing 7lbs 3oz. Well, today she is a healthy 20.7lbs and 26.5 in long. She just started solid foods and is sitting up on her own. Have to go for now Guiliana just woke up from her nap. But, there r many more blogs to come....

1 comment:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

welcome to blogging! can't wait to stay up to date on what little miss guiliana is up to!!!