Sunday, June 27, 2010

Julian Joseph Hoover 6/21/10

So after much anticipation, JJ Hoover finally made his arrival Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 1:15am!!! Michally had been keeping me updated on her progress and I knew that when they finally broke her water around 10pm and she was 4cm dilated that I might as well head to the hospital. She had asked if I wanted to be in the delivery room and I thought what an amazing thing to witness. I myself had a c-section so I felt that in some weird way this experience would help me overcome what I thought I had been missing. Boy was I right!!!! I am glad I had gotten to the hospital when I did because she has been progressing 1cm just about every 15-30 min!!!! Watching a life come into this world was truly the most amazing thing that I have ever witnessed!!! It was such an honor to be there to share this with someone that I love so much! Michally was so amazing and held in there like a champ! JJ is a beautiful baby boy and I feel so much love for this little man. I think I formed a bond with him because I watched him enter this world. Michally, I am so grateful for this experience. Thank you for letting me be there with you. I love you lots and will always protect and love this lil guy!! And Bella too, I adore her and I know Guiliana does too!

1 comment:

Hoover Family said...

It was awesome to have you there Jame. Finally it worked out that we could be in the room together for the birth of one of our babies :) Thank you for sharing the experience with me. xoxox