Sunday, December 19, 2010

My special Christmas project for Guiliana

The past few years I have wanted to make a step stool for Guiliana so when she was big enough she had a special one to use. Well, the last couple of weeks she has been pulling out this little cheap plastic one that is totally unsteady and hardly fits both feet to stand on. She is interested in seeing what's going on above her now. Last weekend I was doing something in the kitchen and she wanted to see. So she pulled up her little stool and sort of lost her balance. I told her I was sorry and that I should get her a better one. She then proceeded to tell me that I should get her one for Christmas! So that's exactly what I did. I bought her an already finished white one and crafted it myself. I added embellishments and rub-ons and customized it with her name. That will probably be her favorite part as She LOVES to see her name written. I am so excited to give her this special gift on Christmas. I know that she won't need a step-stool forever but I hope it's something that she will want to hold onto for a long time.






No comments: