Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's day for me this year was a great one!! I was lucky enough to get a whole weekend!! It started that Friday afternoon with a party at Guiliana's school to celebrate Mother's day. We decorated cupcakes together and had a wonderful afternoon together. Then in the evening, a dozen roses from my husband. And Saturday morning another dozen!!! Later that morning Guiliana and I went to Shelby's 3rd Birthday party. While gone... Daddy cleaned the ENTIRE house for me!!! It was amazing to come home to and... he is a pretty great cleaner!! Then later that afternoon it was just me and my mother-in-law for some shopping and dinner. Sunday was a day full of taking care of mommy. I had breakfast made for me and relaxed for most of the day. I loved all of the appreciation and love I received from my family. Especially my new necklace!! Love you Greg, Guiliana, and Brooklyn (dog).
Pictures from the weekend:















No comments: