Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!

I can't believe that 8 weeks from today our baby girl will be turning 1 year old!!
I know that I have been blogging alot lately about the new things that she is doing but it seems at this age, every day she is doing something new! Just in the last week she has started saying "mamma", and now its not when she is upset, she is saying it at anytime, which just makes my heart melt! Daddy has taught her "up" and down". Anytime she is sitting or is on her stomache she will turn completly in a circle... its actually pretty funny!! She still wants to stand all the time but can't on her own yet. Her love for food continues to grow as she trys new things all the time. I have to say though... she made it to 9 1/2 months before her very first fever which was about 2 weeks ago! I really can't believe that she has made it long! As of last night, her top two teeth have popped thru, so now we offically have 4 teeth!
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES TAKEN 2/1/09:





No comments: