Sunday, February 8, 2009

ADULTS ONLY!!

So when I tell you that last night was only our 2nd time leaving the baby and she is 10 months, its okay... you can call us pathetic, because we are!! The problem is, is that Greg and I work Mon-Fri 8-5 and the weekends are really the only time we can spend quality time with our daughter, so we tend not to leave her. But recently we have been needing some much deserved time alone and it just so happens last night we had the chance!! Not only was yesterday out 11 year anniversary (being together) but, we celebrated 2 of our best friends birthdays. Eric is turning 33 on Feb 9th and Chris is turning the big 30 on Feb 11. So, last night we had dinner at BJ's and played games and had drinks at Dave and Busters. Grandma and Grandpa Tortora came over last night to babysit and it being Guiliana's first evening of not having one of her parents put her to bed, went very well! I didn't worry about her once because I knew that she was in such great hands. We had a super fun last night!!! Can't wait till our next date night our which will be in March for my birthday and our 5 year Wedding anniversary!!


Jen, Meg, Michally, and I


Trying out our "Sex in the City" impression!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!


HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY ERIC!!

3 comments:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Trust me it is hard to get away and have an adult night out! But good for you that you are making the time for just you guys, it is soo important!! We still prefer a nice quiet night in with the kids!

Matt said...

Jammie the site looks great. Glad to see you start a Tortora family blog. Its really cool to see how everyone is doing even though we are thousands of miles away. Thanks for the Seven Train to Shea link on the site.

The Brown Family said...

How fun! I don't leave my kids often at all either, but it is always really fun when we do and nice to know they can survive without us. :-) Guliana is darling! I think she looks just like you!