Sunday, March 29, 2009

A day at the Railroad Park

Today Greg, Guiliana, and I were invited to the railroad park to celebrate our good friend Steve's 30th Birthday. While daddy played football with the guys, Guiliana, Isabella, Michally, and I all sat under a tree playing and eating yummy food. Later on we all road the train and the carousel and Eric and I of course had to get some ice cream. The weather was absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better day!! It was a great way to spend a Sunday :)
Oh our way!


She loves Lola, her monkey


Isabella and Guiliana

Isabella Rose

Guiliana Lynn



What kind of a look is that?!

The family on the train



On the carousel and Guiliana tried to jump out of my arms!!

Eric and Isabella



I guess she LOVES watermelon


Loving on her godfather Chris

They both were so tired!!


Doing a little standing when we got home.

No comments: