Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GUILIANA LYNN!!

Happy-Birthday-Comments
MySpace Comments and MySpace Birthday Comments

Its hard to believe that a year ago today at 4:07pm I gave birth to the most beautiful little angel in the world!! This past year has been the best year of my life. Guiliana has brought so much needed joy and happiness to this family. I thank god everyday for her.

7lbs 3oz


Born via C-section






We have such a fun weekend planned!! My dad flew in this morning and her party is tomorrow! I started taking pictures from the minute she woke up this morning so you know that come Sunday, I will have a ton to blog about. Thank you to all the friends and family for all the birthday wishes today. Guiliana would say thank you if she could!! LOL!

2 comments:

Libby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Guiliana!!!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Can't wait to see the party pics!!