Friday, April 24, 2009

I have to toot my own horn... just for a second.

After having Guiliana a year ago April 3, 2008, I was very determined to not only lose all of the 33 lbs baby weight but the almost 40 additional pounds that I had been carring around for the past 6 - 8 years. As of today I am finally where I want to be and my total weight loss is 70 lbs! I was looking through some old pictures one of which was taken Oct 31, 2006 and I couldn't believe I was that heavy for so long. I know that I feel alot better about myself too. I just wanted to share one of my biggest accomplishments (other than my beautiful daughter!!)

Halloween 2006

2004 (I think)

3 comments:

Mrs.Lemon said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!!!

Libby said...

Way to go Jammie!!! That is an amazing accomplishment. You should be VERY proud of yourself. I am proud of you =)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]