Sunday, April 26, 2009

Matthew's 1st Birthday party

Yesterday started off very early for me in particular. A few of my neighbors were doing a garage sale and had asked if I wanted to join. The last one was the day of Guiliana's party so I wasn't able to participate in that one, so I figured what the heck. We all need a couple extra bucks, right? We set up shop very early but it was well worth it. We made some decent money!! Some crazy guy came buy and bought(what we think was about 100) DVD's that Greg had for sale, and this was left over from the 400 that he once owned that we have since sold over the past few years~ Guiliana hung out with me for most of the morning till it was time for her nap. She was crawling in the grass from yard to yard, it was pretty funny.
Later, it was time for our good friends Joanna and Rudy's son's birthday party. Matthew turned 1 on April 10th (he is one week younger than Guiliana to the day)and with Easter and previous engagements, this was their first available weekend for the party. They had a BBQ at Saguaro Ranch Park. It was awfully windy but that didn't seem to bother the kids! We had a great time and YUMMY food. Amanda and I even found a snowcone shop by the playground.
Also, yesterday was the Guiliana's 1st time on a swing. She thought it was funny to swing! When we got home at 6pm, Guiliana was very tired so I thought I would put her down for a half-hour but she slept till 8am the next morning!!! She has never slept like that ever!! Especially with all of her ear infections. So, that was a nice treat for us :)It was a very nice day!


Matthew and Guiliana playing





She cracked me up on the swing!!



Matthew loving his 1st Birthday Cupcake!





No comments: