Monday, April 6, 2009

FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!


My In-laws house has been the hub of most of our parties so why would Guiliana's birthday party be any different!! The weather was beautiful so all of the activities that I planned for the kids outside worked out great!! We had "game stations", horse shoes, a sand box, Frisbee, and Velcro catch. Each child got a bubble toy as a party gift to play with at the party as well as take home. With 15 kids in attendance this helped! But the kids did a great job of entertaining themselves and playing together.
Lots of food, cake, and good times were all a must!! Guiliana was a bit overwhelmed with all of the people, It seems Guiliana may not be a fan of the crowd scene yet!! But all in all, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. It was fantastic seeing my dad and having Guiliana spend time with her Grandpa. I really wish that he lived closer.
I want to thank everyone for all of her gifts, she is a super lucky girl! I have to say, I can't wait for her to be able to open her own gifts, it got a bit overwhelming for mommy at times!!
I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa Tortora, Michele and Brandon, and Grandpa Partanna for your hands in making Guiliana's first birthday a truly magical day. Thanks for loving our baby girl as much as you do!!
I let the pictures do the rest of the talking!


Here was the theme of the party. I wanted to post this because alot of people asked my mother in-law where I got her banner and such. It was at http://www.1stwishes.com







Games:








Cake Time!! (it looks red/white/blue but it really is pink/purple)




So needless to say, she needed a bath after this!!

(Sorry about some of the video, Greg was holding the camera a bit high)

Present time!!





Family and Friends:












Playing with all of her new gifts!



There will be more pictures as some friends took some for me (BIG thanks to Heather and Diane) So, I will post them as they come available (most of them are of the cake eating and gift opening)

No comments: