Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend 2009

Greg's Father's day started yesterday. We went over to his parents house for breakfast, Blueberry pancakes, bacon, and fruit. Guiliana gave daddy the gifts that she made him at school and Greg got a chuckle out of them. Later we let Daddy take a nap before we were off to Desert Ridge to meet the Hoover family so the girls could play in the water fountains. The mom's and dad's chatted while the girls played. We all had some smoothies... the boys had "Ragin-Bull" which of course has Redbull in it and the mom's got something fruity, while the girls split a rice crispy treat. Then back to more playing in the water. I couldn't keep Guiliana out of the fountains!! She loved it!! Later on, Grandpa made his famous ribs. Daddy very much enjoyed his dinner. I made Grandpa's favorite for desert... BROWNIES!! Guiliana got some good playing time in her sandbox and before you knew it our day was over.
This morning was an early morning as usual with our little munchkin alarm clock!! Guiliana gave daddy his wallet that she bought him that he soooo desperately needed. A special breakfast followed and now I am currently writing this as Daddy is asleep on his recliner. Guess he is enjoying his father's day huh?? Later I am making his favorite... Sausage and Peppers.
I just wanted to add a Special Happy Father's day to 2 of the dads in my life. My dad and father-in-law. They are both very special too me and I just think the world of them both. I don't know where I would be without either one of them. I thank you both for taking such good care of both me and little Guiliana. I also want to thank Greg for being a great Daddy. He really tries his best even though Guiliana always wants Mommy. I know for sure that I couldn't do this alone!! Guiliana told me this morning that she thinks she has the best daddy and the best 2 Grandpa's in the entire world! We love you guys!!

Guiliana giving daddy her gifts that she made at school:




Daddy's gifts:



Playtime at Desert Ridge:










Father's Day (Sunday)

This is how she holds her blankie... she holds the corner under and touches her chin. So Cute.


1 comment:

Libby said...

What a wonderful weekend!!!

Um, how many bathing suits does your daughter have?!?! I have yet to see her in the same one twice ;)