Sunday, June 21, 2009

Her walking is getting a bit better...

Here we are a week later and her walking is getting better and better as the weeks go on. Here is a video from yesterday at Desert Ridge where Guiliana was playing the fountains. Before this video was taken I was sitting at the table just watching her stand and hold onto the chair. Next thing I know she just lets go and takes off!! I was so proud of her!! So, I got out the camera and put her back in the same starting place and she did it again but even better the second time. Please don't mind the end of the video when I backed into a Palm tree!! LOL!! There will be actual photos of the day on the next post.

3 comments:

Libby said...

How exciting! She is really gonna keep you on your feet now.

Anonymous said...

Good walking, Guiliana!

Valerie said...

Good walking, Guiliana!