Monday, January 26, 2009

SHE PULLED HERSELF UP!!!

We all know that Guiliana has had no problem pulling herself up on you when you are sitting next to her on the floor or couch. She will just reach out, grab onto you, and pull herself up. Well, tonight I put her in her crib while I replaced the batteries in her aquarium and what would you know! I turn around to see my baby girl has pulled herself up into the standing position! Tonight was the very first time she has done this!! Greg did get to see it as she did it a couple of times but as soon as we got the camera out to record it she got all pissy because it was time for her bath. I am determined to get that on video! I realized tonight that 2 months from next Tuesday my baby won't be a "baby" anymore. Her first birthday is quickly approaching and its times like tonight that I truly cherish but get sad at the same time that she is growing up too fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, those milestones are so bittersweet aren't they? Enjoy the last two months of her babyhood!!