Monday, May 3, 2010

Her Purse

So funny story... Last Saturday we went out to dinner to celebrate Great Grandma and Grandpa's Wedding Anniversay and Great Grandma's birthday. Before we left I grabbed my purse and Guiliana said "Mama, Nana purse?" (she is now referring to herself in the third person, it's actually quite adorable!) So, I grabbed a small one that I never use, filled it with her keyes, phone, and camera and we were on our way! I love how girlie she is becoming especially since I am so girlie myself! Two weeks ago we painted her toe nails and she gets so excited everytime she looks at them :)

2 comments:

Hoover Family said...

Bella loves her purse too. Oh and Bella has that exact shirt Gules is wearing in that pic. So funny!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!