Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I was made to feel extra special this Mother's Day. Mine started on Friday when I received 2 dozen roses and chocolates at work. Greg signed the card from him, Guiliana and even our doggie Brooklyn. It was such a surprise and really made my day! Guiliana made me some very special Mother's day gifts at school that were
very sweet. Those are the greatest gifts!
Saturday we have a tradition of spending the day at Grandma and Granpa Tortora's house. We swim, eat, hang out and enjoy each others company.
Sunday morning Daddy got up with Guiliana and let me sleep. I think that I have forgotten how, because I knew they were awake and I only seemed to make it 10 more minutes in bed! When I came downstairs Guiliana gave me a little box. Inside was a beautiful sterling silver, oval link bracelet. There are 6 ovals total and each oval there can be a name engraved. I showed this bracelet to Greg what seems like over a year ago and he remembered that I loved it. He had His, Guiliana, Brooklyn, and me all engraved. I just adore it! Guiliana and Daddy made me breakfast, eggs, Cinnamon rolls, and coffee, and we all just lounged and relaxed. Later that morning I went and had an hour massage which was terribly needed! Then it was back to more lounging! We all watched Avitar (beautiful movie) and snacked! It was a great weekend. I was treated very well! Thank you for making me feel so special.
I just adore motherhood and couldn't image my life complete without my little girl. She brings so much joy (and some hard times too!) to our lives. I am so blessed that I was given the ability to have a this precious little girl. It truly is one of the most amazing gifts! I look forward to many more years filled with LOVE! XOXO





GIFTS THAT GULES AND I MADE FOR GRANDMA AND BOTH GREAT-GRANDMA'S


















No comments: