Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shelby's 2nd Birthday

Yesterday Guiliana and I along with our favorite Hoover girls helped Shelby celebrate his 2nd birthday at the Railroad Park. The weather was amazing so I was so happy to get to spend most of yesterday outside. We rode the train twice, played on the playground, and ate yummy snacks. The train cake Valerie made was adorable!!! When it was time for cupcakes, I put one on Guiliana's plate and she said "AMAZING"! It was super cute. Michally was kind enough to break out her new double stroller she just got from her shower. It was nice to be able to put both Guiliana and Bella in there together. We had a super fun time!! Thanks so much for the invite Valerie.

























1 comment:

Hoover Family said...

Oh my gosh those pics of the girls holdng hands and hugging are the cutest things Ive ever seen! so adorable. I hope you have these posted on Facebook cus I'm gonna copy them. Adorable!