Sunday, May 10, 2009

Before and After...

After posting pictures of what I looked like before losing all of my weight, I was asked why I didn't do a "before and after" comparison. I kinda thought it was silly, but if I was to have joined a weight-loss program they would have taken a picture of the before and after as well. So I thought what the heck,I will post it. The one picture was one you have already seen (but it was at my heaviest and is one of the only pictures that you can see me head-to-toe, it was the October before I got pregnant. I was 40lbs heavier than I am now (plus I lost the additional 33lbs that I gained while pregnant) and the other picture was yesterday.
BEFORE... Oct 2007 (Halloween) & The other picture I was 6wks pregnant (didn't know) That was taken at the end of July 2007


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

james you look like million bucks,love you.But your little girl run the show.M

The Gregor Family said...

You are looking great!!

The Brown Family said...

wow! you should be proud! i will be so glad when all my baby weight is gone. it is hard work! :-)