Sunday, May 17, 2009

Greg's 30th Birthday Dinner party


Greg turns the BIG 30 tomorrow, May 18th, so we threw a party for him last night. We left it up to him to tell us how he wanted to spend this big birthday. He wanted something small and low-key with his closest family and friends. So, myself along with my in-laws threw him a Dinner party at their house. I decided that I wanted it to be a "black/white/silver" party. I asked everyone to wear black and white if they could and make it semi-dressy. I LOVE planning parties, so I came up with this "vision" in my head of exactly what I wanted it to be for him. I wanted it to be a nice evening for the adults - dinner, cocktails, and good conversation, along with some candlelit. On the menu were Greg's favorites: Baked Ravioli, Meatballs, Caesar Salad, warm-olive bruchetta, sandwiches, oh and for is cake... he wanted a "cinnabun" cake. I also made my famous Chocolate covered strawberries too!
He seemed to really enjoy himself! He had several drinks thanks to Steve's helpful bar tending. I am so thankful that all of our bestest friends and family came to share this special milestone occasion with him. We really have a fantastic group of family and friends!! I want to especially thank my in-laws for their huge part in making this party possible. They always come through for us! The party turned out even better than I could have imagined!



































2 comments:

Mrs.Lemon said...

How wonderful! You did such a good job.

The Gregor Family said...

What a fun idea to do a black and white theme. Guiliana looks so cute in her black and white dress!